Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2020

Storytime

Ah, how good it is to be among people who are reading.
~ Ranier Maria Rilke
- - - - -

This is GoGo. She does story times for Ezra and Aurora and sometimes other friends. I do the filming. I'm actually pretty much the director, cinematographer, I buy some of the books. GoGo is the talent. 

Anyway, when she is done reading, I post the stories to her Facebook page so she can share them with David and Natalie and Aurora and Ezra can watch them. We both try to pay attention to detail so that the stories are good and fun and available. 

One time I almost posted the post below. Fortunately, I caught it and edited it before I posted it. Fortunately also I took a screenshot before I edited it so it could be a part of this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment