Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Ideas

An idea that is not dangerous is not worthy of being called an idea at all.
~ Oscar Wilde
- - - - -

 I like this dog. Sometimes we just hang out together and rest. I don't think either one of us falls asleep sometimes, but it's nice. It's relaxing.

When I'm relaxed sometimes I have ideas. Like the other day when we were relaxing and I was watching the ceiling fan go around and around. I thought, "I have a great idea for a new kid's toy." My idea was to have there be a kid's tattoo kit. It would involve a mannequin and some markers. Maybe stencils. It wouldn't be a full body, just the head and shoulders maybe. Like those kid beauty salon things. Kids could give the customer a shoulder tattoo or something.

Of course this could lead to an increase in face tattoos down the line if we don't give them legs or feet or whatever to tattoo.

I didn't mean to imply that all the ideas I have are good. 

I think this is a good idea, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment