Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2021

Learning

Life is like the river, sometimes it sweeps you gently along and sometimes the rapids come out of nowhere.
~ Emma Smith
- - - - -

I am a fan of mistakes and failure. These are steps to doing something better. They are essential to learning and growth. I make mistakes every day. If I learn from even 10% of them, that's pretty huge.

Sometimes I know right away that I've made a mistake. Sometimes it takes longer. Sometimes I know right away something I can learn from the mistake. Sometimes it takes longer.

One time I made a mistake in sending a private message to someone when I meant to send a private message to myself. I send messages to myself a lot when I see things I want to read or think more deeply about. Or things I think are funny or interesting that I might want to use for something later on.

However, when I made this mistake, I realized it was a mistake and had to apologize for it. And I tried to explain that I meant to send it to myself, but I'm not sure if the person believed me or not. 

Anyway, this is what I mistakenly sent to a Michelle who was not me:

No comments:

Post a Comment