Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2021

Bubble

Two bubbles found they had rainbows on their curves.  They flickered out saying: "It was worth being a bubble just to have held that rainbow thirty seconds."
~ Carl Sandburg
- - - - -

My friend Deborah asked me recently, "Why are you always at the coolest places?" I responded, "I try to see cool things at all the places."

That is true. I do. I try to see things and pay attention. I probably let my camera get a little too involved sometimes when I should just be looking, but I also think I see things differently (not better or worse) when I look at them through a camera.

What is interesting is that my friend Deborah is an amazing artist and teacher. I think she sees pretty cool things, too. And I KNOW she creates beauty every day.

I am lucky to know many wonderful people. I am lucky to know a few lousy ones, too. They make me appreciate the wonderful ones more. 

(pause)

So there's that, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment