Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Thinking


Looking back is a way to sharpen the focus on the things you want to change in your life. I think there's something about nostalgia that really puts a fine point on the here-and-now, and that can be incredibly fascinating and interesting and engaging for the mind.

~ Sarah Paulson
- - - - -

I wonder what Lily thinks back about when she is in a reflective mood. And then I think that dogs probably aren't reflective at all. I mean, I believe that they can learn things. I've seen that. But retaining knowledge and focusing on the past aren't the same thing.

Dogs just live in the moment. We could learn a lot from them when it comes to that. And in a lot of other ways, too.

Like sometimes you just feel a need to poop in your neighbor's yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment