Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2021

Stanley

 

Part 1: The Adventure Begins



So one time I was asked to be a stop on a journey for Flat Stanley. I took this responsibility very seriously. I had Stanley visit a lot of interesting places. However, the people I sent him on to failed. Stanley's journey ended after his stop in South Carolina. I reached out to the teacher to take responsibility for what had happened.

Dear Mrs. HERNAME ISASECRET,


I sent a Flat Stanley update for Jude a few weeks ago. I then forwarded it to friends who had agreed to participate. Unfortunately, I got the update that there haven't been any messages from Jude's Stanley since South Carolina and my friends have not responded to my requests for a status update.


I don't want Jude to be left out of the fun, so I was wondering if it would be all right if I had some postcards sent "from Stanley" from different places instead of Stanley photos. I know that is not the exact purpose of the project, so I wanted to check before doing that.


Is there are a mailing address I could use? Or have you used other options in the past if a Stanley has gotten lost on his travels?


Let me know your thoughts / how I can help Jude continue to participate. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.


Best of luck with the rest of the term. I hope you have a wonderful break in the coming weeks.


Michelle 


I then also reached out to Kristy for additional information. While Stanley was missing, it didn't mean that Jude couldn't get MESSAGES from him!

Dearest Michelle, 

The address of the school is ALSO THIS SHOULD BE KEPT SECRET

I appreciate your help in this matter, please don’t feel that you have to do anything extra though. I hope Flat Stanley’s captors release him.

-Kristy

Kirk also brought his creative whimsy to the project.

OMG.  We should write a horror novel about the family that kidnapped Flat Stanley!!!!!!!!!!! 
Perhaps the title could be Flat Stanley and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Last Day of His Life!!!!!!

I don't know why Kirk thought there would be a FAMILY of kidnappers. He is a freak.

Also, I would totally read that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment