Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sink

For sleep, one needs endless depths of blackness to sink into; daylight is too shallow, it will not cover one.
~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

- - - - -
You see that little sprayer thing in the photo.  I love those things.  I don't know why seeing water pressure clean things off of a plate is so rewarding, but it is.  I also like to see water carve away at chunks of ice.  I am sure it is because of my innate sense to want to change things - erode and chisel away to create something new.


I also used to take a rubber band and bind it around the sprayer thing at my parents' house so whoever turned on the sink next would get sprayed in the face.  I think that comes from my innate desire to want to change things - like people's moods or their hydration levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment