Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2016

Mail

I get mail; therefore I am.
~ Scott Adams
- - - - -

Someone is sending me a LOT of Nicolas Cage pillow covers. A lot. And one Nicolas Cage activity book. This is disturbing to some of those around me. I am strangely immune to it. I am just one of those people people send random things to. It's part of my lived experience. So far no one has sent me anything that was too disturbing. Unless you considered parts of Barbie dolls disturbing. But if you do, that's on you.

Today I was thinking about all the items I've gotten. I don't have a particular affinity of Nicolas Cage. I don't have a particular dislike of him. He did bump into me once in a souvenir store in Las Vegas, but I think he was leaving. 

(pause)

Get it?

Anyway, this morning I thought, "I wonder if he is getting a bunch of pillowcases with pictures of me on them?"

(pause)

Probably not, but if he is I bet HE is weirded out by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment