Search This Blog

Monday, January 1, 2018

Danger

Never was anything great achieved without danger.
~ Niccolo Machiavelli
- - - - -

I recently found an email I sent to Sara and Joe in 2014. 

Subject: Not sure
Me: But I may have heard a Geiger counter in our lobby a minute ago.
Joe: It might have been because of you radiating awesomeness.
Me: I'm sure that had to be it. There aren't any Geigers around here.

You'll note that Sara is noticeably silent in this exchange. You probably think it is because she was either trying to work or she went to investigate what was going on since clearly neither Joe nor I was going to do anything about the situation.

But the reality might be that she was laughing and laughing and couldn't really type.

(pause)

You're probably right, though. She was probably trying to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment