Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2018

Leslie

Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman... or a bad woman.
~ George Burns
- - - - -

Sometimes you learn about a person and realize that they are the person you are supposed to be with even though there were things you didn't know. It's like the universe hands you a big plate of spaghetti, but instead of spaghetti is has a bunch of realization on it instead.

The other day I was talking to Leslie about the presidents. I told her that I was listening to the Presidential podcast and I had gotten to the Millard Fillmore episode and I thought to myself, "I can always remember Millard Fillmore because he looks just like Alec Baldwin." Then about seven minutes later they said on the podcast, "Millard Fillmore resembles Alec Baldwin - you can look him up if you want to confirm that for yourself."

Leslie said, "What is that podcast? I'd love that. I used to have a book of all the presidents - I mean, up through Nixon. I loved that book."

What are the chances?

No comments:

Post a Comment