Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2024

Buoys

Feeling is deep and still; and the word that floats on the surface
Is as the tossing buoy, that betrays where the anchor is hidden.
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- - - - - 
I like the water and shops around the water. Tackle shops, boat shops, whatever. One time this person told me about a great shop where they sold marine equipment and had a collection of buoys. They said they knew the owner and he could give us a tour and tell us the history of water floatation devices.

I was really excited to go, but I had something come up. I didn't have the number or even the full name of the person who told me about this place. I felt horrible that I couldn't contact them. I spent the rest of the day thinking, "Dang it, Michelle! Where the buoys are, someone waits for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment