Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Barn

I roamed the countryside for answers to things I did not understand.
~ Leonardo daVinci

- - - - -

I love barns. You might know that by now if you've looked at much of my blog. I have a lot of barn pictures. You might also think that you know why I love barns. You might think it is because:

* They store things that feed us. 
* They store things to feed animals.
* They store animals.
* They are fun to hide in.
* They are sort of stoic members of the rural landscape.
* Sometimes they are quilted. 
* Sometimes they are not quilted.
* Sometimes they are falling down.
* Sometimes they are red.
* Sometimes you can see the sun through them.
* Sometimes they have tractors in them.

You want to know what I really think? 

(pause)

I think you spend too much time making lists of why you think I might like barns. Don't you have work to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment