Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2019

Shoe

Let your dreams outgrow the shoes of you expectations.
~ Ryunosuke Satoro
- - - - -

The wooden shoe kicks the milk,
The milk spills on the floor.
The mother grabs the sweeping broom
And chases brother out the door.

His wooden shoes go "Cloppity Clop Clop"
As crying and yelling he runs.
Mother hits him in the head and shoulders
His arms and legs and buns.

The neighbors they all gather round
To laugh at the funny scene
But stop when mother looks at them
Because she is so mean.

Cloppity Clop Clop
Stoppity Stop Stop
When mother has the broom in hand
There is neither pity nor stop


So... sometimes - as I've shared - I write my blogs in advance. I wrote this one a couple of years before I posted it. I had to look up this poem to make sure I made it up. I did.

I didn't really probably have to look it up. I mean, have you read the poem here? If so, you know no one else would have written it.

No comments:

Post a Comment