Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stress


An increasing number of Japanese are seeking to heal their weariness in this stressful society. But we also need to consider the dogs. How can you say they never feel stressed in the society their owners see as being stressful?
~ Shinobu Ishimura

-----

Today I went to the dentist. He asked if I was having any problems and I said I had one tooth in the back that was hurting a little. They took an x-ray and he said it didn't look like anything was wrong with it. He asked if I was grinding my teeth or experiencing more stress than usual. I responded, "No. Not more than usual."

I probably need to take the dog for more walks. I think that might make my tooth hurt less. I may want to wait until the temperature gets above zero, though. Otherwise, I won't know if my tooth hurts because of the cold, the stress, or an actual tooth issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment