Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hate

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.
~ Drew Carey
- - - - -

If you follow my blog you know that I hate clowns, dolls, the word "conglomerate," and monkeys in clothes. If you don't follow my blog, you also now know all of those things and can save yourself some time by not reading the rest of my blog.

Anyway, here is a list of additional things I loathe:

* The smell of Ramen noodles cooking.
* Movies about snow
* Movies set in the desert
* Finding crumbs in a pocket
* Cleaning under the sink — especially if there are crumbs there
* Glitter
* Stuff around my feet when I'm riding in a car
* Not only the word "conglomerate," but also the word "nematode."

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The quote and the stuff you hate!
    How about the word "neoprene"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quote is great!!! I would suggest that you NOT see 127 hours. It takes place in a desert.

    ReplyDelete