Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kirk

Life is too short to be small.
~ Benjamin Disraeli
- - - - -

Today is my little brother's birthday.  In celebration of his birthday, I am going to take some medication that I am allergic to so I can wake up in the morning and have to go to the hospital because I look like a raccoon because of the red-purple rash around my eyes and he won't get a birthday cake, he'll get a miniature cheesecake.  And, even though he might like cheesecake, he will feel ripped off when he opens the metal detector and the Game of Life that Mom and Dad got him because he won't be able to use them.  There won't be batteries for the metal detector and no one will be around to play Life with him.  But it won't matter because they'll all have to go to the hospital to see me because I'm sick.

Okay, that won't really happen because he lives in Maine.  And I'm not going to take some medicine I'm allergic to just to show him how he ruined my 12th birthday.

Besides, I'm over it now.  I hardly ever think about it.  Except on days that are someone's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment