Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mystery

I admit, I have a tremendous sex drive.  
My boyfriend lives 40 miles away.
~ Phyllis Diller
- - - - -

Kirk used to have an obsession with Phyllis Diller.  I am sad she died.  And I am confused about his interest in her.  I think it is because she was on Scooby Doo and he loved Scooby Doo.  She was also on The Muppet Show and he liked that show, too.

Once, when he was maybe 7, I gave him a photo of her for Christmas.  I'm pretty sure it is his most favorite gift he's ever gotten.

It could be because one of Phyllis Diller's TV shows was called, "Phyllis Diller, The Homely Friendmaker."   That may have resonated with Kirk.

It really is a mystery why Kirk liked her so much.  And will remain a mystery - just like in Scooby Doo.  If only there were some darn kids around...

No comments:

Post a Comment