Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nature

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
~ Albert Einstein
- - - - -

The other night I was walking and I found this spot and I saw this.  A fawn and a heron.  I had seen the heron here before.  I think nature is so cool and we can learn so much from it.  I mean, if a heron and deer can share the same ecosystem, why can't human beings?   There is enough of the world that we can share.  It's not like our resources or limited.  Our resources are only limited by our imaginations.  Our NATURAL resources.  Who is at the middle of natural?  U.  And what is at the middle of resources?  OUR.  And what is at the middle of our?  U.

Clearly the world does revolve around u.

(pause)

Why do u have to be that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment