Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2017

Chicken

I make amazing fried chicken. The secret is taco seasoning.
~ Tituss Burgess
- - - - -

On a recent trip to the dentist, I was waiting after the hygienist finished for the doctor to come in. As I was waiting, I heard the following conversation:


Dentist: It looks like maybe you have a chip on this tooth. Has it been bothering you?

Man: Nope. Didn't know it was there.

Dentist: Well, if it isn't bothering, I'll leave it - but let me know if it starts to bother you at all.

Man: Okay. Don't know what could have done that. Maybe chicken bones.


Are chicken bones really the ONLY hard food the man eats? And he eats chicken bones? Maybe he only chews them - in which case he chews chicken bones?

Life is full of so many questions.

(And, yes, I know this is a photo of a rooster. I see how he has the top of his head combed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment