Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Viewmaster


Nothing is beautiful from every point of view.
~ Horace
- - - - -

Kirk:  I keep meaning to ask you...  Any prob if I take the view master reels from the basement to Maine?  Some might have been yours so I want to ask 1st.  I won't if you will want some of them.

Me:  Go for it.  Weirdo.

Kirk:  Cool!  Thanks!  I love them.  You should come to my view master party!Me:  I'm sure it will be s alight to behold.

Kirk:  IN REALISTIC 3-D

Me:  Just like reel life.  see what i did?

Kirk:  Yes.  I like it.  I just got a reel from the 50's of Buster Keaton hosting a cabaret in a strip club.  It's crazy.

Me:  Wow.  For Viewmasturbators.  lol.  and gross.

Kirk:  Bwahahahaha.  And yuck.

Me:  Exactly.

Kirk:  You're yucky.  It's 8 am here and I think that will be my least favorite thing today...  Though I wish I'd thought of it.

Me:  I hear that all the time from people.  When is your Viewmaster party?

Kirk:  In September.  I'll send you a view master reel with all the details.

Me:  You have weird but interesting parties.

Kirk:  I'm not actually going to do that, but it's a good idea.

Me:  You should do it.  You could pair appetizers with each reel.

Kirk:  I might.  It'd be a LOT of appetizers.  And it would be gross when we watched the human anatomy reels I got Jared for his birthday.

Me:  Ladyfingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment