Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2018

Fence

Fear is the highest fence.
~ Dudley Nichols
- - - - -

Sometimes I find myself scrolling through social media, and I'll come upon an image of a person with their head in their hands. I wonder, "What's that about?" and then think, "I should probably read that." It is never a photo of a person I actually know. It is never a problem with which I can actually help. 

I don't know what that says about me.

I do know this - I'm taking some "unplugged weekends" to disconnect from those messages (almost always negative) and all other messages (almost always negative). So, if you find yourself with your head in your hands and I am someone who can actually help, try not to have that happen on my unplugged weekends, because you won't get a hold of me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment