Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thinking

Stop thinking and end your problems.
~ Lao Tzu
- - - - -

I like Zak. I wonder what he was thinking here.

Zak: (thinking) Obla di, obla dah, life goes onnnnn - yeah! La la la la la la laaaa.

I was thinking two things: First, The word Zaktually is a great made up word. "Did Zak just do a belly flop on the shrub in the backyard when I specifically told him to stay away from the plants?" "Zaktually, that's exactly what he did." Second, I wonder what that girl in the background is thinking.

Girl in the background: This french fry is delicious. I'm not sharing my fries with anyone. Not mimaw or peepaw or mom or dad or that table over there. My fries. I love them. Not as much as I love this beautiful skirt, but I love them nonetheless. Well, like I said, less than this skirt, but MMMMM fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment