Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Witchlet

Looking back, we were the luckiest people in the world. There was no choice but to pioneers; no time to be beginners.
~ Margaret H. Hamilton
- - - - -

So I was looking for a quote about beginning. About starting something. I wasn't planning on using this photo. But then I found that quote and I knew I probably still had some photo I hadn't blogged from the adventure to the Wizard of Oz theme park. I found this. It is perfect with this quote.

Because you all know that Margaret Hamilton played Elmira Gulch / The Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz.

What you don't know is that Margaret H. Hamilton was a computer scientist who coined the term "software engineering." 

Or maybe you did. You're smart people. I'm sure there are things you know that I don't realize you know.

But did I know this, you ask?

Nope. Despite your assumptions, I really do not know everything.

Yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment