Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Dolls

The only thing better than singing is more singing.
~ Ella Fitzgerald
- - - - -

Doll 1 (on the left): (singing) Turn around...

Doll 2: Stop it.

Doll 1: (singing) every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round

Doll 2: Stop it.

Doll 1: (singing) Turn around...

Doll 2: Stop it.

Doll 1: (singing) every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears

Doll 2: Stop it.

Doll 1: (singing) Turn around...

Doll 2: Seriously?

Doll 1: (singing) every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by

Doll 2: You are ridiculous.

Doll 1: (singing) Turn around...

Doll 2: Can you JUST STOP?

Doll 1: (singing) every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes

Doll 2: STOP IT.

Doll 1: (singing) Turn around bright eyes...

Doll 2: STOP!

Doll 1: But you have such bright eyes? Just turn around.

Doll 2: You are so annoying.

Doll 1: Turn around...

Doll 2: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment