Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Counting

Who can count the sand by the sea?
~ Lailah Gifty
- - - - -

You know how people post, "Let's see how many of you love kittens. Post this." Or "If you're a true friend, comment on the color of my favorite socks. I will know how many true friends I have by counting the number of you who respond to this." Or "How many of you are brave enough to post this belief that I also believe so that we can show how we believe the same thing?"

Well, whatever the "how many of you" post that those people post, I bet they hardly ever do the legwork to COUNT so that you know how many people agree with or know you. If you're not going to do your part, the rest of us are going to quit sharing that we know the color of your favorite socks.

Also, how creepy is it that we know that?

No comments:

Post a Comment