Search This Blog

Friday, June 2, 2023

Robots

Our robot overlords are coming regardless, but I'm not going to hold the door open for them.
~ Catherine Ryan Howard
- - - - -

Me: What do you think of when I say "polar robot"?

Chat GPT: When I hear the term "polar robot," I think of a robot specifically designed to work in polar environments such as the Arctic or Antarctic regions. These robots are typically designed with specialized sensors, instruments, and mobility features that enable them to navigate through icy terrain, withstand extreme cold temperatures, and gather scientific data and samples for research purposes. Robots can range from small, agile rovers to larger, more complex machines like icebreakers and submarines, depending on the tasks they are designed to perform.

Me: So, you don't think of a robot that looks like half machine and half polar bear?

Chat GPT: No. No, I do not think of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment