Search This Blog

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Watching

He knows if you've been bad or good...  
~ Haven Gillespie & J Fred Coots

- - - - -

A year ago today, we were sitting at home without heat and electricity. We were without heat and electricity for about nine hours on the 23rd (3 a.m. to noon) and 18 hours on the 24th (9 p.m. to 3 p.m.). I know part of the hours I'm counting on the 24th happened on the 23rd, but you get the idea.

Anyway, my point is that if Santa was watching and saw what we were doing, for at least part of that time, we were not saying nice words. 

He still showed up on the 25th, as expected. I think he knew if he didn't, he'd be in for our wrath. Smart move, jolly fella. Smart move. 

I guess if he sees me when I'm sleeping, he also sees me when I don't have heat or electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment