Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Poo

Okay, that's it. Talking poo is where I draw the line.
~ Eric Cartman
- - - - -
I don't remember who gave me this card. It didn't have anything written on the back. The only thing I can think is that I was having a poopy day and someone wanted to cheer me up. I don't know if it worked or not, but it seemed important enough that I decided to keep it.

I used to keep all of my papers, notes, letters, etc. I knew that people would want them when they researched my work and constructed that museum in my childhood home. Then I got tired of carrying all of that stuff around, so I threw a lot of it out. This poo card, however, made the cut and I have kept it since I was in college.

You're welcome Life and Times of Michelle Boettcher researchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment