Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Friendship

Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
~ Mencius
- - - - -

I think friends are the kinds of people who won't put your panties in a wad, but will tell you when you have them in a wad. I don't know that I really think that, but I had this photo of "Kickaway" panties with the PATENTED COMFORT CROTCH and I thought that maybe that is all true.

Leslie is with her Amazon friends this weekend. They have gotten together for a lot of years. Last year they were in Greenville where they went to a political rally for incumbent Frances Underwood. A few times Leslie texted me. She texted me things like this:

"Are you at work, rest, or play? Or are they all the same for faculty members?"

"Ok. So I got my first professional foot massage."

Me: Did you do 6 a.m. yoga?
Leslie: Hell no!

Leslie: Actually slept pretty well in my moose bed.
Me: It's because of the moose down comforter.

Friendship is based on lots of things. Massages, NOga, politics, mooses. And friendship takes time, commitment, and effort. They are good role models for that. 

My point is, get yourself some good friends and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment