Search This Blog

Monday, April 17, 2017

Cleaning

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
~ Erma Bombeck
- - - - -

I don't mind cleaning. I do when I don't have time for it. And I can't stand crumbs - they gross me out. But dusting, or cleaning the bathroom or whatever. Those things are fine. 

I also don't mind cleaning my own bathrooms. I would not enjoy cleaning someone else's because other people's bathroom dirt is icky. Though, for the record, I have had that job before.

And dishes. I don't mind those too much. It is easier now that we have a dishwasher, though apparently you still have some dishes you have to do by hand either because they aren't supposed to go or don't fit in the dishwasher. 

If you were wondering, even on a busy dish-washing night, unless we have had company over, I can get most of the dishes washed and the rest loaded in the dishwasher in less time than it takes to listen to "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult. And yes, I checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment