Search This Blog

Monday, June 5, 2017

Cafe

And the idea of just wandering off to a café with a notebook and writing and seeing where that takes me for awhile is just bliss.
~ J. K. Rowling
- - - - -
I concur, J. K. Rowling. 

I'm sure she was having a lot of sleepless nights wondering if I agreed with her or not. 

I do.  I think taking time with a pen and paper and just pouring it all out is wonderful.  It is a gift.  It is a privilege to have the chance to do that.  Not everyone has the chance to spend time in that way.
I am really grateful to have the chance to do it.  In fact, it is part of my job.  I'm still (and probably forever will be) figuring out how to do it well.  Productively.  In ways that are true to who I am.

I wonder what I will have for lunch while I do that. I hope the weather is nice. 

Also, when I do things like that I eavesdrop a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment