Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Work

When people go to work, they shouldn't have to leave their hearts at home.
~ Betty Bender
- - - - -

I was going through drafts and I came across this:

The eight hour workday. There was a day before that. There are days now that we work more than eight hours. I wonder if there have ever truly been times when we have valued workers more than the work they do.

I am not sure what I was going to write with that. I guess I was just jotting down notes. 

Having reconsidered all of that, this is what I have to say about employees:

em - put in or on
ploy - pasttime, escapade, trick
ee - to whom or what the action is done

Therefore, employee - to put on a trick to whom.

I think that explains a lot. Now get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment