Search This Blog

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Dancing


Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.
~ Voltaire
- - - - -

I do think that the notion (not mine) of having a dance-off for major conflicts is mostly a good one. I have to say, however, that when it comes to the idea of major world conflicts being handled by dance offs between world leaders... I don't know if I would want that to be the case. First of all, I'm not sure how well we would fare in that. Second, I don't particularly want to watch world leaders dance.

I will say one thing though. If there were tsars, I might like to watch them dance. They could put it on TV. You know where this is headed, right? You know what the show would be called. You do. Right?

You do.

It would be called "Dancing with the Tsars."

(pause)

I'm really sorry.

But isn't Aurora cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment