Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

COLD


I like these cold, gray, winter days.
Days like these let you savor a bad mood.
~ Bill Watterson
-----
So, I have a colleague at work who is always cold. ALWAYS. Today I told her that sitting in her office is like visiting the Botanical Center in Des Moines. She said she was still cold.

I went online to try and find something to help her with her situation. This is what I came up with:

I tried convincing some other people to go in together to buy this for her. I said that it costs about $12,000, so it would be $4000 a piece and I'd cover shipping and handling. I haven't gotten a check yet, though.
I also suggested that wearing this would mandate typing by forehead. I suggested she consult with some people she knows who are always banging their heads against things.
Final observation for this blog... why is the guy barefoot? If he's that cold, he could at least have some socks on.

No comments:

Post a Comment