Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Batman

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.
~ Bill Watterson
- - - - -

Rocketship underpants may not help, but I think superhero underpants probably do.  Because then it's like you're wearing your superhero costume under your regular clothes.  Like Superman does when he's Clark Kent.

I used to like Superman the most.  I don't anymore.  I don't have anything against Superman, but I like Batman more.  Batman is just a regular guy with no radioactive bugbites and he's not an alien who crashed on earth when his home planet was destroyed.

Batman is just super-smart and super-rich with all kinds of cool crime-fighting tools.

In fact, I'm pretty much just like Batman.  Except for not being super-rich and only partially super-smart and not having a lot of cool crime-fighting tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment