Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Passion

Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.
~ Hebbel
- - - - -

I have a friend whose passion is bike riding. I have another friend whose passion is cooking. I have another friend whose passion is travel I have another friend whose passion is art.

I think my passion is my blog. And I think when I blog about other people's passions, I get to share them. That makes me passionate about everything.

Well, not everything. there are some things I don't blog about. I'm not so passionate about those things. I can't think of what those things are right now. But one of them is NOT biking. You know that because I have two bike-related photos in this blog which means I'm really passionate about blogging about biking.


No comments:

Post a Comment