Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Color

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. 
It is the source of all true art and science.
~ Albert Einstein
- - - - -

Sometimes I see things and they make me wonder.  I guess that is the basis for this entire blog.  The other day I was in Target and I saw a shopping cart abandoned in the greeting card aisle.  The cart was empty except for two neck pillows.  This prompted a lot of questions in my mind:

1. Why would someone "need" neck pillows and then abruptly decide they didn't need them?
2. Were they going to get the neck pillows for someone, but just couldn't find the right card to go wtih them, so they ditched the whole idea?
3. Were the neck pillows for one person?  A neck pillow and a back-up neck pillow?
4. How come you never hear about neck pillowfights?
5. What kind of card were they hoping to find?  Get well soon?  Have a safe trip?  Happy Grandparents' Day?

Life is a huge mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment