Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
~ Mark Twain
- - - - -

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world.  You are not as appreciated as you ought to be, but I appreciate you.  Not enough to buy you all a cake because I don't have that kind of money, but I do appreciate when you raise children who don't kick or hit or say bad swears.  Ultimately, it makes my job easier.


Happy Mother's Day - especially to my mom.  I hope you enjoy your day and that people are nice to you today. 

In addition, I would like to say, "You are welcome" to my brothers because if I had acted like either of you, our parents wouldn't have had more kids.  And here, today, I will publically acknowledge that, yes, I am the favorite.  Sorry to spill the secret Mom and Dad, but it's not like the boys didn't already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment