Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trucks

Folks still remember the day that ole Bob Riley came bouncing down that dirt road in his pickup.  Pretty soon, it was bouncing higher and higher.  The tires popped, and the shocks broke, but that truck kept bouncing.  Some say it bounced clean over the moon, but whoever says that is a goddamn liar.
~ Jack Handey
- - - - -

When Jordan and I went to the park, an ice cream truck drove by.  About three times.  I told Jordan it was an ice cream truck and I didn't have an ice cream truck in my neighborhood.  He looked confused.  Later Laurie said she told Jordan it wasn't an ice cream truck, but a "music truck."

We don't have music trucks in my neighborhood, either.  But we do have some cars with really loud bass.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this one. And the one about my initials. I love Jack Handey. He makes me lol.

    ReplyDelete