Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Remember

(Photo by Catrina Wagner)
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemy, but the silence of our friend.
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- - - - -

I visited my friends Laurie and Catrina many years ago and they had posted the sign on construction paper on the door that leads from the garage into their house.  I added a post-it note to the sign.  Mostly for my own amusement (which is often my primary motivation).  I would estimate that I wrote that post-it about 12 or 13 years ago.  

Catrina sent me this picture in February and said, "In case you're wondering, we think of you every day; each time we go into the garage."

And, really, that is all that I ask.  That everyone think of me on a daily basis.  It does not have to be when you go into the garage, though.  It can be at any time.  I'm far too humble to dictate where you should be when you think of me daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment