Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Dumping

I just need somewhere to dump all my negativity.
~ Van Morrison
- - - - -

I like Van Morrison a lot.  There was a time when I was pretty sad.  So sad I couldn't listen to music for a while.  And I really like music.  Well, I think it was Kirk who sent me a Van Morrison CD.  Which seems odd now that I think about it.

Anyway, I listened to it.  A lot.  And then I got another Van Morrison CD.  I listened to it a lot, as well.

Eventually I could listen to music again.

I guess I'm sort of dumping this here. I don't know that it is negative. I think it is hopeful. See? When bad things happen then they get less bad and then good things happen. 

I guess I'm not dumping at all when you look at it that way. I tend to dump all my negativity into my sarcasm. And a chasm of any kind is not a bad place to dump stuff. Well, other than toxic stuff that will destroy the earth.

And my negativity isn't really THAT bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment