Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Leisure

Leisure only means a chance to do other jobs that demand attention.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
- - - - -

I really do believe that it is important to take time to relax. I think we can't do our work or our lives well if we don't step back and relax. There are lots of ways you might choose to relax. You might read. You might write. You might sit and look at the ocean. You might go for a walk to be with nature. I'm not the boss of you.

Some people relax by doing -- doing something like gardening or knitting. Or crossword puzzles.

Some people relax by doing other things that might purge their systems -- doing things like running or swimming, or cussword puzzles. 

I actually don't know if cussword puzzles are a thing, but they should be. Lots of people would find them helpful for leisure, I think. I mean, I elfin' think.

And I think it's funny that spellcheck corrects effin' to elfin'.  I've never really elfin thought anything. Well, that's not exactly true. I do have some questions about those Keebler elves.

Wait.  What was I talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment