Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2016

Spam

I don't eat vegetables. I only eat food like cheeseburgers, Spam, hot dogs, and pizza.
~ Art Donovan
- - - - -

Leslie's mom is an interesting person. She leaves notes and has ideas and knows lots and lots of people. She is friendly and nice but she doesn't like Spam. I found this out by talking about Spam with her. She said it was gross. Well, I doubt she said, "gross." She probably said disgusting. Or repulsive. Or maybe she just said, "I don't care for Spam."

Anyway, we now have a Spam connection of some kind. 

Leslie: (texting)  "Granny: This is something you and Michelle and I should do together!"  Can you guess what it is?

Me: Croquet?  Refinish the bathroom?  Learn to juggle fire?

LL: Go to SPAMALOT.

So we did.

But not because she's the boss of us or anything. Because she isn't. 

(pause)

Well, she's sorta the boss of Leslie.


No comments:

Post a Comment