Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Silos

Why is it a good thing to break silos? All that happens when you break a silo is that the grain spills out. Or the missile falls over.
~ Frankie Bow
- - - - -

A lot of people talk about working in silos like it's a bad thing. You know who doesn't do that? Farmers. Is it because they keep their grain in silos? Yes. And because they want you to stay out of their business.

There should be a movie about that. A musical. And one of the songs I will write for it is, "There's No Business Like Agribusiness." Another song I will write for it is, "It's Been a Croppy Day." And the featured song I will write for it is called, "Hay, Good Looking'!"

I fully expect to be sued for copyright infringement on that last one. And that's okay because that will make for some interesting scenes in my biopic.

Also another movie I am going to make is about livestock farming. I will call it "Silos of the Lambs." "Wool you please go see it?" she asked sheepishly.


No comments:

Post a Comment