Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Thermos

Phrases and their actual meanings: "My teacher has never liked me." Expect a phone call before lunch from the teacher informing you that your child has been launching hotdogs by compressing them inside a small thermos and then removing the lid quickly.
~ Erma Bombeck
- - - - -

I don't think I've ever owned a thermos. I vaguely remember that Kirk had one - a Smurf one, I think. Of course, Kirk was allowed to take his lunch. I was not. At least not until we realized that I was allergic to some of the soy filler the school used.

Yes, I have had a very difficult life. But I persist.

Also, if you decided to get a tattoo of a thermos, you would have a thermos tat. Which is a pretty significant commitment for a pretty small joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment