Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Cleaning

You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty.
~ Cecil Baxter
- - - - -

This is Zak's birthday week, so I'm going to use photos of him in my blog all this week. Some I've posted recently in other venues, but this is my blog, so I can do whatever I want. You're not the boss of me.

Also, I hope no one is the boss of Zak this week and he gets to do whatever he wants. I also hope there is someone available to clean up after him if that is indeed the plan for the week. Zak is not always tidy. Like when I visited and we had to pick up the groceries in the basement before we could play with something else.

You might think I'm talking about toy groceries to go with Zak's little play kitchen. I am not. We were in the basement and his parents came home from the store, threw the groceries downstairs and yelled, "PUT THESE AWAY RIGHT NOW."


It was not only unkind to yell that at us, but it was also unkind to throw them downstairs since the kitchen was upstairs.

Parents are ridiculous at times.

Also - good luck finding the salmon. It's not where you think it should be. We made sure of that. You'll be able to tell that eventually, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment