Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Angles


Every man of genius sees the world at a different angle from his fellows, and there is his tragedy.
~ Havelock Ellis
- - - - -

I like angles and shadows and light.  If I had made a typo, it would say I like angels and shadows and light.  I didn't.  And, you know what?  An angel lurking in the shadows would freak me out.  There isn't much that if it was truly "lurking" in shadows that wouldn't freak me out.  A few examples:

pig
encyclopedia salesperson
harmonicist...  harmonicaist...  person with a harmonica

I wonder how people named Monica feel about that instrument.  If there was some kind of instrument called a "Harm Michelle" I would not be a fan.

1 comment:

  1. people named monica are not fans of the harmonica. take it from me. i witnessed it.

    ReplyDelete