Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Games


You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
~ Albert Einstein
- - - - -

I love games.  I love them.  I am a little competitive, so part of the reason I love games is because I love to win.  Winning is fun.  Losing is not as much fun.

On a recent road trip we played travel Mad Gab.  If you are unfamiliar with the concept of the game, there are words that you read and then people have to guess what you are saying.  An example:

You Sass Dye Erected = Use as directed.

So, I am pretty good at Mad Gab.  If I wasn't, I wouldn't have encouraged us to take it with us in the car.  As we were playing, I realized that even when I would get an answer or get it before everyone else, Elizabeth (the scorekeeper) would give points to the MaddieChris team instead of to Team Michelle.  Finally, when I was frustrated enough with this unethical scorekeeping, I said, "Elizabeth, I have one for you to guess: Hugh Our A Butthead!"

No comments:

Post a Comment