Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crossings

The mere thought hadn't even begun to speculate about the merest possibility of crossing my mind.
~ Douglas Adams
- - - - -

I like railroad crossings.  I like them because I like the signage and the lights and the tracks.  It is also the crossroads of hobo and non-hobo culture.  Really.  Literally.  That's what it is.

I would be interested in learning more about hobo culture.  The little I know is that it is a pretty violent community.  One aspect of hobo life I wouldn't really have an interest in researching is their reproductive practices.  I'm not opposed to hobos, but I think it's fair to say that I have no interest at all in hobo sexuality.  That doesn't mean that I'm hobophobic.  I just don't think they need to force their lifestyle on the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment