Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Socks

I washed a sock. Then I put it in the dryer. When I took it out, it was gone.
~ Rod Schmidt
- - - - - 

I think you should wear socks as often as possible.  If you don't and something comes around and knocks your socks off, how will you know?

I do not think you should wear socks without shoes and walk around in the backyard, though.  If you do, you might step on a dead bird and then your gag reflex will kick in and you will be scarred for life.  

(pause)

Or so I would imagine.

1 comment:

  1. You could try black socks. They never get dirty. The longer you wear them, the stronger they get. Okay, I can't remember to whom that should be attributed. Give me a minute. Bill Harley. Okay, I looked it up. But you knew that, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete